- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Wednesday, 30 December 2015 08:23
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 891
Memory foam can do a lot of good for a lot of people. It’s especially useful for people who have trouble sleeping or who have other sleep related issues; such as waking up sore or snoring. Queen size memory foam mattresses work by adapting to the way you sleep and adjusts itself to your weight. Some memory foam mattresses can even adjust themselves to your temperature. Here’s a look at one memory foam mattress; the Signature Sleep Allure 10 inch queen memory foam mattress available at Sears.
5 Things To Know About The Signature Sleep Allure Queen Mattress
1. Like every other memory foam queen mattress brands, Signature Sleep Allure supports your body while you’re asleep. The memory foam it’s filled with a very high quality, high density, memory foam that adjust to the shape and curves of your body. It’s made to give you the support you need and the comfort that your body craves.
2. The queen mattress also absorbs movement. It reduces how much you toss and turn and reduces the effect of any movement. If you share your bed with a partner then you and your partner aren’t going to be affected by the movement of one another. Even if one of you breaks out of the memory foam holding you and manages to shift a lot, the movement will be lost and not felt.
3. A soft knit fabric cover adds to the comfort levels of the memory foam queen mattress and makes for a very soft sleeping experience. The mattress is also made of flame retardant materials that ensure it conforms to fire safety standards. It’ll stand up quite well in the event of a fire.
4. To save on shipping and installing the mattress is shipped compressed and rolled in a vacuum sealed pack. It’s a lot lighter and smaller than it is when fully installed. Just unroll it and remove the packaging and watch as your mattress slowly expands across your bed. Don’t wait too long though as it can take up to 24 hours to fully form.
5. The mattress comes with a general warranty period of a year. It has a firm comfort rating so it’s good for people who sleep on their backs and sides. When fully formed it weighs a good fifty five pounds. Altogether it is a sound sleeping experience.
For a queen size memory foam mattress, ten inches is a good thickness. Generally, memory foam mattresses range between six and twelve inches depending on how much you’re willing to pay.